Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Hardest Part is Starting

Before I start my journey of blogging I want to introduce myself. My name is Diana Martinez, I was born in Mexico and raised in Texas. I am 24 years old and I am what I like to think a pretty average girl living in an extraordinary world. Not extraordinary like I am a millionaire and have everything I could possibly want, but because I choose to see the beauty of life even through our struggles. For some time now I have wanted to start a blog to tell my story. Not because I think my life is the greatest story, but because I belief that we each have a story to share and that we should share it. Also, I want to leave something for my future children to know how I was when I was younger. Along the way if I can help, educate, motivate, and encourage even just one person by sharing my journey then that would be the best blessing of all. As the years have passed and I've seen myself grow I have come to realize more and more each day that I am doing "okay" in life. It is important to stop and realize and even evaluate your life. If there is something you do not like, Change It! You have the power, its your life! It is important to recognize your struggles and triumphs and to look back at your life and see how far you have come. Maybe you have had some tough years recently, but look at where you are now? Are you at a better place than you were 2-3 years ago? I am proud to say that I am. The past few years have been tough from graduating college to filing for divorce at the same time. From job hunting to building relationships I had let fall through. Life is constant journey full of magic and wonder and that is how we should look at it. Don't let your problems define who you are. Live life like a child, full of Hope. Most importantly you are not alone in this world. We can do this together. I have not completely thought of what my blog would be like, but I have now just done the hardest part of doing anything, I "started". So here we go on this journey together. 


Follow me on Twitter: & Instagram @Lovely_diannna 

No comments:

Post a Comment